Affiliate links used throughout this post at no cost to you! Affiliate linking is what enables me to provide content (more info on that in the sidebar of this blog ——> as well as at the end of this post). THANK YOU for all of your support!
Hey friends! So after posting my Release & Review of Trinity Stamps 5th Birthday release I followed through with my plan to make a couple of tea-themed cards:
NO COLORING TEA CARDS:
- Trinity Stamps Teacup Blooms Clear Stamp Set
- Trinity Stamps Teacup Blooms Die Set
- Trinity Stamps Punny Cup Of Tea Clear Stamp Set
- Trinity Stamps Abstract Scratch Background Clear Stamp Set
- Trinity Stamps Clean Cut Layers Circles Set A Die Set
- Trinity Stamps Matte Metallic Gold Confetti Embellishment Box
To see how these cards came together check out my video below:
I get asked a lot about where to purchase the supplies I use in my videos and blog posts. I list all the supplies I use at the end of my posts (below) or in the description box directly below my video on YouTube.
Compensated affiliate links used when possible at no extra cost to you. Affiliate linking is what keeps my blog and YouTube channel up and running and enables me to work from home and provide for my children! I appreciate your support more than words can say! I occasionally receive product for free from stores/manufacturer with no obligation on my part to use/review – I only use and share what I personally love. Everything else I purchase myself!