Affiliate links used throughout this post at no cost to you! Affiliate linking is what enables me to provide content (more info on that in the sidebar of this blog ——> as well as at the end of this post). THANK YOU for all of your support!
Hey friends! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Thank you all TONS for sticking with me and all the support this past year as well as all the previous years! Here’s to 2023! Now that that’s out of the way – it’s time for me to finally kick off my 2023 Valentine’s Card Series!
If you’ve missed any of my previous Valentine’s Card Series I have links to all the playlists containing allllll the videos at the links below:
- AmyR 2021 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2020 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2019 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2018 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2017 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2016 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2015 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2014 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2013 Valentine’s Card Series
- AmyR 2012 Valentine’s Card Series
It’s hard to wrap my head around this being the 11th year of me doing a Valentine’s Series lol! OK on to the card:
HUGS & KISSES POPPY FIELDS CARD:
- Simon Says Stamps and Dies POPPY FIELD set
- Simon Says Clear Stamps POPPY FIELD
- Simon Says Stamp POPPY FIELD Wafer Dies
- Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 24 COLOR Set
- Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink TRIO 8
To see how this card came together check out my video below:
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube! You can also consider supporting me on my Patreon!
I get asked a lot about where to purchase the supplies I use in my videos and blog posts. I list all the supplies I use at the end of my posts (below) or in the description box directly below my video on YouTube.
Compensated affiliate links used when possible at no extra cost to you. Affiliate linking is what keeps my blog and YouTube channel up and running and enables me to work from home and provide for my children! I appreciate your support more than words can say! I occasionally receive product for free from stores/manufacturer with no obligation on my part to use/review – I only use and share what I personally love. Everything else I purchase myself!