Affiliate links used throughout this post at no cost to you! Affiliate linking is what enables me to provide content (more info on that in the sidebar of this blog ——> as well as at the end of this post). THANK YOU for all of your support!
I have really been loving Simon Says Stamp’s Bold Leaves Background Stamp! I’ve done multiple videos using this stamp and have links to all the videos I’ve done so far with it here:
- No Heat Easy Foiled Leaves | Flat Shakers + 2 Bonus Cards
- Easy Emboss Resist Watercolor | AmyR Holiday 2022 Series #4
- Easy Emboss Resist Watercolor Take 2 | AmyR Halloween 2022 Series #27
- Monochromatic Halloween Card | AmyR Halloween 2022 Series #28
- SSS Bold Leaves Background Take 5
- SSS Bold Leaves Background Take 6 | AmyR Holiday 2022 Series #5
Hey friends! I’m still a little obsessed with the foil sheets that come in Simon’s November card kit – if you missed my 2 previous posts using them from the kit you can check them out here:
For today’s cards I wanted to use the deco foil sheets and do some die cutting so I coated several scraps of Desert Storm cardstockwith Simon’s Tearrific Adhesive Sheets, applied the different colors of foil and then die cut them with various leaf wafer dies:
FOILED LEAVES THANKS CARDS:
- Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month November 2022 FULL OF THANKS
- Simon Says Stamp ETCHED OAK LEAVES Wafer Dies
- Simon Says Stamp LAYERED ROSE LEAVES Wafer Dies
- Simon Says Stamp TENDER LEAVES Wafer Dies
- Simon Says Stamp LARGE STITCHED MAPLE Wafer Die
- Simon Says Stamp LARGE STITCHED OAK Wafer Die
- Simon Says Cling Stamp BOLD LEAVES
- Simon Says Stamp BOLD THANKS Wafer Die
- Simon Says Clear Stamps EXTRA TALKATIVE
To see how these cards came together check out my video below:
I get asked a lot about where to purchase the supplies I use in my videos and blog posts. I list all the supplies I use at the end of my posts (below) or in the description box directly below my video on YouTube.
Compensated affiliate links used when possible at no extra cost to you. Affiliate linking is what keeps my blog and YouTube channel up and running and enables me to work from home and provide for my children! I appreciate your support more than words can say! I occasionally receive product for free from stores/manufacturer with no obligation on my part to use/review – I only use and share what I personally love. Everything else I purchase myself!